Wowcher

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tuna,People spitting on the floor and ironing.
I have been looking on this site for a couple of weeks and they have great bargains,has anyone else used them before?I haven't purchased anything just curious if other members had. image.jpg

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Morning snowy, I used to subscribe to Wowcher, but never used anything, sounded good at the time, but unsubscribed a while back.

RRB

Reactions: 2 people

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Morning snowy, I used to subscribe to Wowcher, but never used anything, sounded good at the time, but unsubscribed a while back.

RRB
Morning Robin I think because there deals change everyday I cannot help myself with looking,I do however check the prices against studio cards as they offer upto 80% off I purchase from these all the time.

C

chris lowe

RRB
Me too, and being a senior now (therfore I feel justified in being grumpy :grumpy: ) I get rather annoyed at the people who use the vouchers for a free session at the gym & pool. They ignore the rules, & leave the place in a mess. sorry but Mr Chris is home tonight instead of out earning money with a gig - though he has been out playing all day - and for some reason he always wants to watch **%@$@ X factor which really gets up my nose. Well that's my rant over. Thank you for listening.:banghead::sour::headphone:

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Me too, and being a senior now (therfore I feel justified in being grumpy :grumpy: ) I get rather annoyed at the people who use the vouchers for a free session at the gym & pool. They ignore the rules, & leave the place in a mess. sorry but Mr Chris is home tonight instead of out earning money with a gig - though he has been out playing all day - and for some reason he always wants to watch **%@$@ X factor which really gets up my nose. Well that's my rant over. Thank you for listening.:banghead::sour::headphone:
So what your saying chris is that you love Wowcher lol:joyful:

Reactions: 3 people