Wristband arrived Now what?

cpomd

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Having no meter due to Postcode Lottery
Apologies if this is not proper forum. I received the Alert Bracelet today and cannot for the life of me work the clasp arrangement. I am sure its a simple answer just a pity theres no diagram or instructiond. So if anyone out there has a diabetes.co.uk wristband please tell me how it works!

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
Hi cpomd I dont have the answer your looking for but thought I would answer your post to get it back to the top of the board in the hope that someone else will have the knack :D

You may of course be better off emailing someone at the main site as it is not the forum that is selling the wristbands :thumbup:

cpomd

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Having no meter due to Postcode Lottery
http://www.alertidservices.co.uk/help-videos-customer
Above link leads to Help Videos. Still not very clear but the guy in the video puts it on using only one hand so it makes you want to work it out. Thanks Sid for your assist.

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)