"yikes a scooby snack"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUSTFOCUS

Dislikes
Scrooge . People who are always feeling sorry for themselves . The NHS . The benefit agency .Atttention seekers on forums or chat rooms.
It's been a fuuny :lol: day today :!:
My fast test was 8.7 not bad for me :D I had toast and a cup of tea for brecky
then tested 2 hrs later and my score was 3.9 :cry: I retested with a new meter and scored 3.8 so sounds about right :roll: ok no panic as i knew there was some kind of chocolate cake in the fridge (you know the one that your other half who is dieting with you, kind of 2.5 million calories one that you know you can't have unless you were going into hypo cake :roll: :roll: I got a bit and eat it in 2 seconds flat :lol: Idid'nt want it :lol: :lol: no really did'nt want it :roll: :roll: :roll: ok i forced it down my neck with a table spoon :lol: :lol: :lol: i eventually got the spoon dislodged from my thraot and sat in anticipation for two hours to test :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: tap :roll: :roll: bingo it was time test and see the results "yowzers it was 16.9 " yes i know but as anyone else eaten a scooby snack to stop a hypo and (obviously :lol: :lol: !!!!!!!!!) took yourself to another dimention in doing so ?
This is JF on the 25 2 9 diabetes news . :oops: :oops: :oops:

ebony321

Dislikes
Tomatoes, Rude people, Bees!
I think you've just broken the record for the most smilies used in one post? :lol:

I'm sure everyone has over treated hypo's i know i have!

..mind you i probably wouldnt have thought about using a spoon :lol:

CeeCee59

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Tested my sugars just before lunch and was 4.1 so I thought okay I will treat myself to one small glass of coke. 2 hours later it was 9.1. (Also had 3 or 4 ounces of chicken, 1/2 cup veggies and 1/3 cup of noodles). So not too bad as I've been told by a dietician that my 2 hours after eating numbers should be betwen 7 and 10. I also allow myself one very small cheat a week and the rule is I can't feel guilty about it. (one small chocolate, 2 small low-carb biscuits, a few grapes or other fruit that tends to send the #'s up). Still early days for me though so sometimes my choices that I thought would be okay turn out not to be which gives me an unplanned "treat". But so long as I learn what types of foods do what then I move on and make better choices the next time.