yogurts

dumpling

Hi Mark
l eat most brands of yougat with several different flavours and found l'm ok. l just choose the flavours l like l get mine at tesco's mostly tesco's own brands, l hope this helps. Good hunting.
dumpling

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
I tend to buy the low far Weightwatchers yoghurts and also as a treat if Bg is low, Timperley Rhubarb ones from M & S. They do a terrific range but it all depends on how many carbs and how much sugar you can tolerate ?

As for eating too much fruit.....yes you can eat too much. You will soon know because you will be a permanent occupant of the loo !!!! :(

Moderation in all things and test, test, test. That will provide the answers.

As an example: I can manage to eat a Peach and a Nectarine then after two hours my Bg level has only risen just over 1 mmol/l. Couldn't touch a Banana though. We are all different.

Ken.

Spiral

Proper strained Greek yogurts. Lovely. Someone here (I think hanadr) directed me to Lidl's own brand greek yogurt with 10% fat. This is to die for, and is the one I will be buying from now. It comes in tubs of 1 liter.

I add fruit and almonds to it for my breakfast, along with a dash of double cream.

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
muller lite are around 7g carb and weight watchers desert yogurts are between 6/7g carbs,
as an alternative i use fruit and jersy cream which is yummy :D