Zelleta progestogen only pill.....a question mainly for the ladiesssssss :)

• Thread starter Deleted member 83869
  • Start Date
D

Deleted member 83869

Helloooo,

I have started taking Zelleta pill last week as micronor was causing my periods to be too heavy, and she put me on this which is a rebrand of cerezetta! I was just wondering could this effect my blood sugars as since being on it my sugars have been a tad higher than usual and not down to my sets etc as i have changed them each time! x

Adelle0607

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hey @NicolaAnne1994! I'm supposed to take this too, I've had menstrual problems (pcos) and hormonal imbalance but have to sort out another medical condition first--so hopefully I'll start soon. Keep us updated x

Reactions: 2 people
D

Deleted member 83869

Hey @NicolaAnne1994! I'm supposed to take this too, I've had menstrual problems (pcos) and hormonal imbalance but have to sort out another medical condition first--so hopefully I'll start soon. Keep us updated x
Well earlier I was 13.3 corrected it and then about an hour and a half later it was 14.4 and I hadn't even eaten it!! So now I have upped all of my basals by 0.5U and I will do! :) x

Adelle0607

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well earlier I was 13.3 corrected it and then about an hour and a half later it was 14.4 and I hadn't even eaten it!! So now I have upped all of my basals by 0.5U and I will do! :) x
Oh no that's a bit of a worry isn't it, Better to just keep an eye on it for a while, let us know if it gets any worse. Xx will keep u posted once I get to start with the pill, hope it will sort itself out eventually xx wish we didn't have sugar issues too and I'm quite fed up with my hormones lately lol :D

D

Deleted member 83869

Oh no that's a bit of a worry isn't it, Better to just keep an eye on it for a while, let us know if it gets any worse. Xx will keep u posted once I get to start with the pill, hope it will sort itself out eventually xx wish we didn't have sugar issues too and I'm quite fed up with my hormones lately lol :D

Yeah lol So just upped it all hopefully it will settle soon! My only other issue is big spots on my face haha! :( and same mine always annoy me lol!! :p

Adelle0607

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yeah lol So just upped it all hopefully it will settle soon! My only other issue is big spots on my face haha! :( and same mine always annoy me lol!! :p
Hahaha! ;p seriously annoying lol :p With the spots, I sometimes get one or two before my period but normally goes away after 2-3 days when left alone. Sometimes I use a concealer too if I'll be going out (I use MAC concealer) and tea tree oil or Mario Badescu Drying Lotion (small blush pink vial) ---works for me! X

D

Deleted member 83869

Hahaha! ;p seriously annoying lol :p With the spots, I sometimes get one or two before my period but normally goes away after 2-3 days when left alone. Sometimes I use a concealer too if I'll be going out (I use MAC concealer) and tea tree oil or Mario Badescu Drying Lotion (small blush pink vial) ---works for me! X
I used to get one or two just before my period lol but not as big as the two I got since taking this lol! And ooo I will look into them thanks :) x