Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »Dismiss Notice
Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.Dismiss Notice
Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.Dismiss Notice
All entries in blog Charles Robin's blog
- Entry Number Two: My childhood with diabetes, with less mention of hats this time round!
- Entry Number Three: The Plot Thickens! (Or how my control took a dive off a cliff).
- Entry Number Four: (Too) sweet 16 and beyond.
- Entry Number Five: The University Years (Ending with the wearing of a graduation hat).
- Entry Number 6: A grownup with a job (and a childish view of how to manage diabetes).
- Entry Number Seven: More of the same, and then for something a bit different.
- Entry Number Eight: Making an effort!
- Entry Number Nine: The rocky road to cutting out Rocky Roads (and other such foods).
- Entry Number Ten: Low Carb High Hopes
- Entry Number Eleven: THE END!!!! (of the story so far)
- Entry Number Twelve: My thoughts on pancake day.
- Entry Number Thirteen: Some Random Musings
- Entry Number 14: Stupid Cold