Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2020 »Dismiss Notice
Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.Dismiss Notice
Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.Dismiss Notice
All entries in blog Resurgam's blog
- visit with the practice nurse
- BG going down
- Odd effects
- The meter doesn't lie
- Back down under 8 mmol/l again
- Three weeks from diagnosis
- Weight loss
- Got a cold
- Why oh why did I do that?
- Oh poor me
- not losing weight - no surprise there then.
- Hopefully back on track
- Being educated about diabetes today.
- Back losing weight
- Feeling dismal
- A new year coming