Get your FREE* OneTouch Verio Flex® meter
Get your free* latest OneTouch Verio Flex® meter and OneTouch Reveal mobile app from the makers of OneTouch® products. Available in the UK and Ireland to those who are on insulin therapy.
The OneTouch Verio Flex® meter makes blood glucose testing effortlessly simple to see and understand your blood sugar readings.
Optionally, wirelessly connect the OneTouch Verio Flex® to the OneTouch Reveal® app and take the hassle out of reviewing your blood glucose results.
Why OneTouch Verio Flex® with OneTouch Reveal® mobile app?
Pattern alert technology identifies high and low blood glucose patterns**
Wirelessly send your readings over to your smartphone or tablet
Set personalised reminders to stay on top of patterns, meds, food, exercise - whatever you need to manage your diabetes
Why OneTouch Verio Flex®?
- Compact, slim design so it's easy to take with you
- Big, easy-to-read numbers
- The simple color range indicator† makes it easy to know if your blood sugar readings are high, low, or in range
- Meter results are sent to the compatible devices either through Bluetooth® SMART or USB cable connection
- Connects with the OneTouch Reveal® Mobile app
Did you know: 93% of patients agreed that the OneTouch Verio Flex® meter with ColourSure™ technology would help them know if they need to take action compared with a meter with no colour range indicator†§.
Did you know: 9 out of 10 people with diabetes agreed that the Colour Range Indicator gave them greater understanding of their blood glucose results, with less work†§.
Did you know: OneTouch Verio® test strips have a shelf life of 22 months and 5 years of proven clinical accuracy.
Did you know: Nearly all (97.5%) of patients agreed that the clear readings from the Colour Range Indicator helped them to know where they stand†§.
Don't forget to register your meter!
The benefits of registering include:
- Free personalised meter training
- Free support with diabetes management software
- Free control solution + logbooks
- Free replacement meters (free of charge in the unlikely event that the meter stops working and the issue cannot be resolved)