Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern the Insulin Pump Eligibility Tool.
- This campaign is operated by DIABETES DIGITAL MEDIA LIMITED (“we”, “us”, “our”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07975193 and our registered office is at Dotcom House, Broomfield Place, Earlsdon, Coventry, West Midlands CV5 6GY.
ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN
- To take part in the campaign please complete and submit your entry form.
- The campaign is made available free of charge for domestic and private use only.
- By submitting your entry you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Despite our best efforts, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot be responsible for entries which are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The campaign is only open to UK residents.
- There is a limit of one entry per person.
- You may apply on behalf of your child or a person you are caring for.
- The eligibility tool form will review your answers and determine whether you appear to be eligible for insulin pump therapy and/or a blood glucose meter.
- If you appear to be eligible for a free meter, your details will be passed securely to Bayer Diabetes Care.
- If you appear to be eligible for insulin pump therapy, your details will be passed securely to Medtronic.
- All decisions made by us in relation to the campaign are final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- Any information you provide to us in connection with the campaign will be reviewed by our medical team. You therefore grant us a licence to use such information for the purposes of evaluating your eligibility to participate in the campaign.
- We ask you to ensure that all information you provide to us in your form is true and accurate, current and complete. If there are any changes to the details supplied to us it is your responsibility to inform us straight away at [email protected]. We cannot be responsible for any incorrect or out of date information supplied by you in connection with the campaign.
- Neither the meter nor the pump is exchangeable for cash or any other product. Meters and/or pumps are subject to availability.
- You acknowledge that the meter and pump are manufactured by third parties. As such please ensure you review and are comfortable with Medtronic’s terms and conditions relating to insulin pump therapy and Bayer’s terms and conditions relating to supply of blood glucose meters.
- The campaign is not aimed at providing specific advice to any individual and should not be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any decisions regarding your health or wellbeing. You must check any advice or information provided in connection with the campaign with your own GP (or other appropriate healthcare professional) before taking or refraining from any course of action or treatment or if you are unsure how participating in the campaign may affect your health.
- Your Healthcare Professional (HCP) should always be consulted. At no point should this be seen as Medtronic instructing you to switch to insulin pump therapy without consulting a HCP.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, we, our agents and distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of participating in the campaign except where it is caused by our negligence or that of our agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- We reserve the right to hold void, suspend and/or withdraw the campaign at any time, without notice to you, and for any reason.
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and we each submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- For more information on the campaign please contact us at [email protected].