Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and resident in the UK.
- Entrants give their explicit consent for Medtronic to process information on their medical condition so that it can ensure that this promotion and any subsequent promotions are targeted at the appropriate audience.
- Employees and relatives of Medtronic are not eligible to enter.
- Medtronic does not accept any liability for technical failures of any kind including internet failures which may occur in the administration of entries.
- The insulin pump eligibility tool criteria is built upon the NICE TA151 Insulin Pump guidance which was issued by NICE in 2008 (Click here). Your Healthcare Professional (HCP) should always be consulted. At no point should this be seen as Medtronic instructing you to switch to insulin pump therapy without consulting a HCP.
- By entering this promotion, participants are agreeing to abide by these rules, which shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
- Promoter and data controller is Medtronic Limited, Building 9, Croxley Green Business Park, Hatters Lane, Watford, WD18 8WW, United Kingdom
- By providing your contact details and accepting the terms and conditions you are giving permission for Medtronic to contact you and send you information relating to its diabetes products. You will be contacted by a trained member of the Medtronic office team or a local Medtronic representative. For further information on your data privacy rights, please see visit the Medtronic website