Gender Scan!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 83869
  • Start Date
D

Deleted member 83869

At the moment chocolate spread on toast haha! Oh and a pick and mix lol but not had one of them!! I did the baking soda test twice...and that said girl both times and I'm VERY spotty lol

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
My baking soda test said Girl - and I had a boy : D

See, I'm hesitating now as I was initially going to say Boy but have now changed my mind reading your cravings.

I'm going to go with Girl :)

D

Deleted member 83869

My baking soda test said Girl - and I had a boy : D

See, I'm hesitating now as I was initially going to say Boy but have now changed my mind reading your cravings.

I'm going to go with Girl :)
Oh really haha! I thought that was pretty accurate! But yeah I have eaten so much toast with chocolate spread lately! (Don't worry sugars have been fine haha)

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Girl. :) I had 2 boys and only craved savoury stuff.

D

Deleted member 83869

Ooo well we are hoping for a girl but will obviously be happy if it's a boy too haha! SO impatient lol xx

Reactions: 2 people

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Seen as you all done so well guessing the sex of @ohitsnicola baby do you all want to have a guess at predicting mine? Lol got my 20 week scan this Friday! I've had a strong feeling since around 8 weeks that it's a girl, I've had a lot of morning sickness which has now finally calmed down, up until a couple of weeks ago I wasn't the slightest bit interested in anything other than savoury food which was mad cos I have the worst sweet tooth..

Reactions: 2 people

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Seen as you all done so well guessing the sex of @ohitsnicola baby do you all want to have a guess at predicting mine? Lol got my 20 week scan this Friday! I've had a strong feeling since around 8 weeks that it's a girl, I've had a lot of morning sickness which has now finally calmed down, up until a couple of weeks ago I wasn't the slightest bit interested in anything other than savoury food which was mad cos I have the worst sweet tooth..

Hmmmm, I'm going with boy :)

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
So if the bump is all out the front it is a girl and if it spreads to the side it is a boy. Worked for my two girls so must be true :wacky:. My wife always look as though she wasn't pregnant from behind

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Very exciting , I'm going to guess on the savoury eating boy , have you posted a picture of your 12 week scan I'll have to have a look through see if you have and have another guess :p .
Good luck for friday !! x

D

Deleted member 83869

Well I'm going with boy because you've got a bigger bump than me and I'm like 2 weeks in front of you hahaha xx

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1454698250.507328.jpg

Reactions: 9 people