Room 101 (like the TV prog)

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Sounds good to me. I hope I'm never that heartless (or if I accidentally am then hopefully someone will tell me so I can grovel in apology)
If you were you would be twitching that foot in 101!

Reactions: 2 people

MrsB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
If you were you would be twitching that foot in 101!
Funny you should mention foot twitching. Just had my first fracture clinic appointment. Dressings were changed and I got my first look at my repaired ankle. Not too bad. Got a 10 inch cut going up the outside of the leg and what looks like an ankle bracelet round the inside. Looks a bit like Frankenstein's monster lol. Told I need to start twitching and wriggling it.

Reactions: 3 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Funny you should mention foot twitching. Just had my first fracture clinic appointment. Dressings were changed and I got my first look at my repaired ankle. Not too bad. Got a 10 inch cut going up the outside of the leg and what looks like an ankle bracelet round the inside. Looks a bit like Frankenstein's monster lol. Told I need to start twitching and wriggling it.

Hurrah! Medical prescription to twitch.

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Well... If they told you to exercise it... Carte Blanche! :)

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Of course mine is the exception as he is an angel and very clean and hygienic. He sometimes even remembers to flush the toilet!!! Lol

But of course, like every mother's son.

Until puberty!

MrsB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
But of course, like every mother's son.

Until puberty!
My eldest stepson has just turned 16 and is driving everyone mad. Playing online games until 5 am then sleeping until 4pm. Hoarding rubbish spoons mugs dirty clothes etc in his room and generally refusing to do anything his mum says. Thankfully after having him here for 6 weeks he and his brother went back home today so I am back to one boy. I think we improved him a little bit tho cos I got him making all our lunches as I can't at the moment

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hmmm. Dunno. Maybe they come from chocolate chickens' chocolate vaginas.

Not sure I want to find out for certain...

Ewww, ewww, ewwww!

Er, thanks Brunneria.

Can you assist by sorting aversion therapy for cornettos too, please. My current obsession!

Lesleywo

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My addiction to carbs
Hmmm. Dunno. Maybe they come from chocolate chickens' chocolate vaginas.

Not sure I want to find out for certain...
Yes, they come out of those chocolate chickens that are sold with the Easter eggs ... do you think all chocolate should go into Room 101 so it's not around to tempt the likes of us? I would also like to add Rowntrees fruit pastilles, revels, caramac, cheese and onion crisps, fudge, daime bars ... so they can no longer call my name when I pass by the English lolly shop in town.

The other day Aldi's special theme for the week was all things English .... I of course in my element, eyeing up the sweets, picking them up and looking at them... drooling over them ... came home with a jar of Branston and some gravy granules :-(

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
If you chuck all those things in I am going to have to sacrifice myself and go in and rescue them.
We couldn't have all those reprobates in there having all those treats, could we? Even if they were covered in the dog poo, vomit, smelly perfume and all that other stuff we chucked in.

Reactions: 5 people

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Anyone trying to put good chocolate in 101 will have to go through me first. And I won't go down easily.

The rest of it could go in ok - but @Pipp has a point - the residents might enjoy them! Can't have that!

I suppose we could spray them with our Eau de Toxic Waste first...