Have a smile on me. X

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Keep posting, Alisonjane. It's good to have some light relief :)

I often pop in to this forum for a few minutes and some smiles :) I'm sure many other people do even if they don't comment.

Thank you @azure. It's really good to know people pop in for a smile, even if they don't leave a comment. I will continue posting. You're very kind. X

Reactions: 9 people

add

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
doxieshamefinal.jpg

Reactions: 24 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I often pop in for a good giggle and have saved one or two pictures on my laptop and phone. You are also on my subscribed list so I know when something new has been posted

Reactions: 6 people

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi folks. The thread doesn't appear to be getting much traffic. Members aren't visiting in the numbers I'd hoped for. I appreciate the forum is primarily for Diabetes related enquiries/information & most don't go beyond that. Which is fine. Many thanks to all of the members who've popped in, had a smile & left lovely comments and "likes." I'll post for a few more days before knocking it on the head. Best wishes & good health everyone.

On this Tuesday, I'm posting some random cartoon jokes. Hope they bring a smile. Have a good day folks. X

View attachment 14183

View attachment 14184

View attachment 14185
View attachment 14186

View attachment 14187
The ones that do visit love this thread so please don't stop posting ...makes me smile a lot :)

Reactions: 11 people

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Being able to laugh, & find humour in life is wonderfully therapeutic. Having Diabetes is a pain in the $<¥@ at times....humour helps. So folks, welcome to have a smile on me. Today my topic is "Dog Shaming." Don't know what that is?? Well, take a look....you'll soon pick it up. :) Enjoy. X

View attachment 14078

View attachment 14079

View attachment 14080

View attachment 14081

View attachment 14083

More tomorrow folks. Good health & best wishes. X
You just couldn't be mad at those cute if somewhat guilty faces lol

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Thanks to everyone for the supportive messages. It's lovely to know people are enjoying the pictures & jokes I post. Nice to see others posting their funny pictures on here too. So, on this bright Wednesday morning, the topic is "Signs!" They all made me laugh....and wonder just how nuts life can be too! Enjoy, and have a great day folks. Good health. X

image.jpg

View attachment 14209

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 23 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks for this thread. I love it.

My favourite one is the boy and dog saying prayers. :) :angelic:

oldman1954

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
people who dont signal when they are turning left or right.
Thank you more please:D

Reactions: 8 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Thanks for this thread. I love it.

My favourite one is the boy and dog saying prayers. :) :angelic:

Lol. Yes, I like that one too. It's just sooooo sweet. I love Hounds. I have a Bassett Hound called Columbo. He's just gorgeous, but stubborn as a mule. He takes me for long, smell-everything-on-route walks. They have their own pace, & if you're in a hurry...well you can just forget it! It's his way, or NO way. ;)

Reactions: 5 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
This sign photograph made me laugh out loud. I think it should be called "revenge is sweet."

image.jpg

As for the next one....I hope so too!!!

image.jpg

Reactions: 18 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Happy Thursday everyone. I've laughed sooooo much choosing funny animal photos with bonkers quotes attached. I reckon a couple of these pics will have you laughing out loud. Just make sure you're not on the bus as you do so. People will move away from ya!!! ;) My favourite is the squirrel pic. What's yours? Have a lovely day folks. Good health. X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

View attachment 14230

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 21 people

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Happy Thursday everyone. I've laughed sooooo much choosing funny animal photos with bonkers quotes attached. I reckon a couple of these pics will have you laughing out loud. Just make sure you're not on the bus as you do so. People will move away from ya!!! ;) My favourite is the squirrel pic. What's yours? Have a lovely day folks. Good health. X

View attachment 14225

View attachment 14226
View attachment 14227

View attachment 14228

View attachment 14229

View attachment 14230
Brilliant :D.....thank you :D :D :D :D :D

Reactions: 7 people

JoyceGlasgow

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Jogging

View attachment 14225

View attachment 14226
View attachment 14227

View attachment 14228

View attachment 14229

View attachment 14230
Hi AJ made me smile love them all but the cats the best. Thanks

Reactions: 9 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Almost the weekend folks. No doubt lots of you will be enjoying your days off work. So, here's hoping the weather will be bright & warm. Just not TOO warm. It just ain't very dignified when your make-up slides off ya face with the heat. Why do I always look like a wet, soggy mess in a heatwave, with mascara heading to my chin at an alarming rate. Oh well, we can't all be sun worshippers.
On this Friday, I've chosen somemore funny animal photographs. Don't we all have a soft spot for Dogs & Cats. I certainly do. Then again, I've got a bonkers Bassett Hound who is soooo funny & loving...mischievous & stubborn too. Our families just wouldn't be the same without our pets eh folks. Have a lovely day everyone, & let me know which pic gave you the biggest smile. X

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have to admit....this one's my personal favourite.

image.jpg

Reactions: 18 people

JoyceGlasgow

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Jogging
Morning A, so hard to pick a favourite they all made me smile, but think the dog in the hole wins. Have a good Friday. J

Larissima

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
That turkey is twice as big as the cat! :D Love them all, but the cat butterfly one made me go "aaaaaaaw"

oldman1954

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
people who dont signal when they are turning left or right.
Got to be the dog in the mud :(