Our girl shed ...

N

NicolaB70

Every street has these idiots lol
Their neighbour is just as bad. Theirs don't go up as early but when they do it's like Blackpool illuminations outside their house. Each year I think they have a competition between themselves, to outdo themselves from the previous year on the amount of lights they can put on wall and the biggest Xmas inflatable for their porch roof. It was quite amusing last year though watching them inflating a giant Santa and then trying to lash it to their roof while it was quite blowy.

Reactions: 6 people

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Getting old and diabetese
In real life :rolleyes: lol @poohtiggy it's the week before Christmas ..and extra information lol ...
I have sometimes not put a tree up :eek:.... I know lol
Just lots of lovely flowers and candles ..
Still had a nice day ..and well in the shed there are more pairs of hands to put it up and take it down :joyful:
My Grandaughter is one of these daft people she can never wait, gets so excited then is fed up of it on boxing day but her husband won't have it down until New Year

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4 people
S

Sable_Jan

My Grandaughter is one of these daft people she can never wait, gets so excited then is fed up of it on boxing day but her husband won't have it until New Year
No earlier than 1st Dec but when kids were little it had to be AFTER 3rd cos of eldest's birthday. Usually made them wait until couple of weeks before...

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
No earlier than 1st Dec but when kids were little it had to be AFTER 3rd cos of eldest's birthday. Usually made them wait until couple of weeks before...
Usually do mine a week before and it comes down on new year's day, usually very dusty

K

Kat100

My Grandaughter is one of these daft people she can never wait, gets so excited then is fed up of it on boxing day but her husband won't have it until New Year
I always have to take my tree down before new year .. Or I take it down New Year's Day ..I love the start of a new year :)
Your granddaughter sounds fun ... She can put the shed on up :joyful:
That will be my second cousin I guess great aunt pooh .. :hilarious:

Reactions: 2 people

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I always have to take my tree down before new year .. Or I take it down New Year's Day ..I love the start of a new year :)
Your granddaughter sounds fun ... She can put the shed on up :joyful:
That will be my second cousin I guess great aunt pooh .. :hilarious:
Your right she is lots of fun a bit crazy actually and quite unconventional in many ways, she wore bright red shoes under her wedding dress :rolleyes: no white satin for her. She's Mum to Jayden my great grandson

K

Kat100

Your right she is lots of fun a bit crazy actually and quite unconventional in many ways, she wore bright red shoes under her wedding dress :rolleyes: no white satin for her. She's Mum to Jayden my great grandson
I love red shoes , it must be in the family :hilarious:
Nice to have such an extended family .. You really do have a large family :) X fun is good

Reactions: 2 people

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I love red shoes , it must be in the family :hilarious:
Nice to have such an extended family .. You really do have a large family :) X fun is good
5 sisters 3 brothers 29 nieces & nephews 37 great nieces & nephews 3 children 6 grandchildren & 2 great grandchildren yep bit of a crowd but great