Type 2 Life

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Lol @13lizanne I don't think I'll be having this soup again - it produced some unfortunate digestive side effects. Good job I wasn't going anywhere tonight!

Reactions: 3 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
One can only imagine! :) How's DS ? What's he up to?

Reactions: 2 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
He's good thanks, he's playing on the PlayStation with some of his old college friends. They all have headsets so they can chat while shooting the living daylights out of each other on Grand Theft Auto online :)

Reactions: 4 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Great stuff, In really tired tonight, going to watch Casualty then bed. Snow is lying and we're supposed to get more during the night brrrr! Night all

muzza3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cauliflower pretending to be rice and any vegetable pretending to be pasta
Beautiful Sunny Day in Canberra this morning expecting 32C or (90F)
A Big Baked Dinner tonight (Roast Beef) as our 2 sons are joining us. as I'm on ND I will be missing the Beef and Roast Potatoes but I am still excited as my veges tonight will be roasted. I'll be watching the Cricket Test Today as we are giving the Kiwis a bit of a touch up

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Great stuff, In really tired tonight, going to watch Casualty then bed. Snow is lying and we're supposed to get more during the night brrrr! Night all
Sounds like an excellent plan, I'm going to get a nice warm bath. Here it's going to be 2 degrees overnight, so walking to mum's is going to be interesting tomorrow! Night everyone

Reactions: 3 people

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello @liam1955 I'm just about to watch Casualty. I'm glad you are going to eat some meat as surely this will help with anemia?
I like Hull. I think it's a great city but at the moment they seem to be digging up every road and pavement.

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Bed is calling me too. Thanks for the well wishes for the cake sale here is a picture of my creation's
f849979e21b0788af99d8b379edfd9c5.jpg
the chopping board has hot cars on it.

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Thanks the icing is ready make from a squirtty can, but it looks good even though I say so myself. Both are Gluten and Dairy free

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Goodnight Everybody:stop::stop:

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
They look amazing @loulou99782, well done! What recipe do you use?

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good Morning everyone, I was disappointed with my reading of 7.6 this morning, I hope it's just due to the sore throat and sniffles I had during the week, my readings do seem to have crept up over the last few days. Still at least it's sunny this morning after a cold grey rainy miserable day yesterday.
I had strange dreams last night where I had to explain to people why I couldn't accept a competition prize of sweets and then why I couldn't eat anything on a menu, because I'm diabetic.

Reactions: 9 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@Wayne36 - Hi;) - That was a better b.s. reading this morning = Well Done:D. Try going to bed 30 minutes early on a night for several days. See if this works? If I am not asleep within 30 minutes - I get up and dressed and read or go on computer, but the next night I sleep like a baby!! I've awarded you 'Winner' today for your best ever b.s. reading. Keep doing what you are doing.:)

Reactions: 5 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hi @ally1 - Just thought I would ask how you were doing with the smoking? I smoked 2 on Friday and nothing since.:)

Reactions: 6 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
We've all must have a "vice"? I don't drink Alcohol and so I smoke, I have never said I want to stop - just cut down to 1 or 2 . But I enjoy using my vape as I am still getting my fix of nicotine. A friend of mine has a vice for M & S finger rolls and ham, so there is no harm done.:)

Reactions: 5 people