Tired of Winter and Facebook

fletchweb

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
I discovered a few days ago that you can actually change your name on Facebook. As I endured a week from hell in regard to winter weather I thought I'd be clever and changed my name to Tired Winter Fletcher - I kept my last name so my fb friends would still know it was me - I declared, "I'm Tired of Winter" to all my fb friends and changed my name and there were a few chuckles and an exchange of pleasantries all was good. On the weekend I went exploring and took some cool pictures of a fishing port that doubles as a tourist community in the summer. As it was winter I managed to take cool shots of fishing boats on blocks in the snow, Lobster traps in the snow and other touristy signs like Bob's Deep Sea fishing - stuff like that - an interesting contrast with the dead of winter. When I got back I discovered I was no longer tired of winter and decided to change my name back only to find out that I couldn't for at least 60 days for some odd reason - So guess I'll be "Tired Winter Fletcher" for the rest of winter - what to do in 60 days - well by then it could be potentially mosquito season - so I'm thinking maybe in 60 days I'll be "Mosquito Fletcher". It's got a ring to it. What do ya think?
Here's what it looks like in my neck of the woods right now :)
16806639_10158219039250324_437202096517562057_n.jpg

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
I discovered a few days ago that you can actually change your name on Facebook. As I endured a week from hell in regard to winter weather I thought I'd be clever and changed my name to Tired Winter Fletcher - I kept my last name so my fb friends would still know it was me - I declared, "I'm Tired of Winter" to all my fb friends and changed my name and there were a few chuckles and an exchange of pleasantries all was good. On the weekend I went exploring and took some cool pictures of a fishing port that doubles as a tourist community in the summer. As it was winter I managed to take cool shots of fishing boats on blocks in the snow, Lobster traps in the snow and other touristy signs like Bob's Deep Sea fishing - stuff like that - an interesting contrast with the dead of winter. When I got back I discovered I was no longer tired of winter and decided to change my name back only to find out that I couldn't for at least 60 days for some odd reason - So guess I'll be "Tired Winter Fletcher" for the rest of winter - what to do in 60 days - well by then it could be potentially mosquito season - so I'm thinking maybe in 60 days I'll be "Mosquito Fletcher". It's got a ring to it. What do ya think?
Here's what it looks like in my neck of the woods right now :)
16806639_10158219039250324_437202096517562057_n.jpg

Look's all white to me,keep your pic's coming very interesting as we really do not see any from decade to decade( maybe a light dusting) what wild life do you see around?

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Facebook might tell you off cus it's not a real name. Some people out there like to report silly things such as name changes. Mine used to be Wolfie RP, and facebook told me I had been reported so I had to change to my Christian name and surname. I got a bit paranoid as my name is unique so I changed it to my middle name and maiden name. I thought people would be able to find me from posts I'd put up of places I was in. I even changed my photo so people couldnt see me. Oh the joys of facebook. I only stay on there as I play a silly game and I have billions (yes billions) of pounds of money I cant spend

fletchweb

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
Look's all white to me,
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
keep your pic's coming very interesting as we really do not see any from decade to decade( maybe a light dusting) what wild life do you see around?
Bald Eagles are really common - on the day I took this picture - (Sunday) we saw a pair of Bald Eagles flying down the coast line. We also get a lot of fox and Eastern Coyotes. In the off winter months whales, some Great Whites and we're one of the Tuna capitals of the world - people from all over the world come here in the fall to fish for blue fin tuna. I took a picture of one a couple of years ago that was being weighed on a scale - they are quite something. Japanese Buyers come here and purchase the Tuna from the Fisherman. For such a small Island and a small population (140,000 people) it can be at times a busy spot especially during the tourist season where the population triples with people coming in from the USA, Europe and Asia. I moved here 27 years ago for a Radio Broadcasting Job - I don;t do that anymore - my kids were born on the Island but there's nothing

fletchweb

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
Facebook might tell you off cus it's not a real name. Some people out there like to report silly things such as name changes. Mine used to be Wolfie RP, and facebook told me I had been reported so I had to change to my Christian name and surname. I got a bit paranoid as my name is unique so I changed it to my middle name and maiden name. I thought people would be able to find me from posts I'd put up of places I was in. I even changed my photo so people couldnt see me. Oh the joys of facebook. I only stay on there as I play a silly game and I have billions (yes billions) of pounds of money I cant spend
I only have an account to stay in touch with my kids and siblings. I seem to get more ads than genuine posts these days.

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Bald Eagles are really common - on the day I took this picture - (Sunday) we saw a pair of Bald Eagles flying down the coast line. We also get a lot of fox and Eastern Coyotes. In the off winter months whales, some Great Whites and we're one of the Tuna capitals of the world - people from all over the world come here in the fall to fish for blue fin tuna. I took a picture of one a couple of years ago that was being weighed on a scale - they are quite something. Japanese Buyers come here and purchase the Tuna from the Fisherman. For such a small Island and a small population (140,000 people) it can be at times a busy spot especially during the tourist season where the population triples with people coming in from the USA, Europe and Asia. I moved here 27 years ago for a Radio Broadcasting Job - I don;t do that anymore - my kids were born on the Island but there's nothing

Thats some cool list there fletchweb,all we have are pesky urban foxes and. Armies of cats