Trouser Belts

Captain Crunch

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
What's the deal with trouser belts? They're generally marked (at least here in the UK) with a 2" span (32"-34", 34"-36", etc.) yet the total hole span is far greater than 2". A 34"-36" belt would easily accommodate a 30" waist.

Inquiring minds need to know the reasoning behind this :D.

D

Deleted member 308541

I have not bought a leather belt with holes in it for years, the ones I use now are made of a thickish material with a locking clip on them.

I cannot remember when I had a thirty inch waist, probably when I was at school... :D

Reactions: Captain Crunch

Captain Crunch

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have not bought a leather belt with holes in it for years, the ones I use now are made of a thickish material with a locking clip on them.

I cannot remember when I had a thirty inch waist, probably when I was at school... :D
:D
I can't remember when I last had a 30" waist either, but I'm heading that way ATM. That's what prompted this thread as I recently bought some new pairs of jeans and a belt due to my decreasing waist size. No-one wants to see me with my trousers round my knees!! :wideyed:

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
I still miss my snake belt ... and my Davy Crockett hat ....

Ushthetaff

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Mountain out of mole hill makers ,queues , crowds , shopping on a Saturday hmm just shopping I guess no matter what day it is
My old foreman use to use Scaffolding rope and as far as I was aware he used the same piece for about 25 years