Oh my, what a nuiscance

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Lol I have just seen the play and he definitely went for the milk chocolate variety not craft beers

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Etty

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
[QUOTE="Squire Fulwood, post: 527381, member: 44622"

]...you don't need to avoid certain food groups altogether........

.... have a varied diet and enjoy a wide range of foods........

You don't need to completely exclude sugary ...... It's possible to achieve good blood glucose control by including sugary foods in your diet........

The important thing ....... is to eat regularly and include starchy carbohydrates, such as pasta, as well as plenty of fruit and vegetables. ...
[/QUOTE]

Their advice on diet seems mainly concerned with countering the low carb message and encouraging people to eat starch and sugar.

stargums

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Oh, what a nuisance you are! I'm giving you my mouth, my arms, my whole body - and everything could be so simple.My trust! I haven't any to give I'm afraid, and you're making me terribly embarrassed. You must have something pretty ghastly on your conscience to make such a fuss about my trusting you.”

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
Oh, what a nuisance you are! I'm giving you my mouth, my arms, my whole body - and everything could be so simple.My trust! I haven't any to give I'm afraid, and you're making me terribly embarrassed. You must have something pretty ghastly on your conscience to make such a fuss about my trusting you.”
***!

Reactions: 2 people