My 1st follow up report!!

Faithhope

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hey everyone,

Firstly thank you to all the lovely people in this forum who is so supportive. I have been away but keep on reading useful needed information though not being active..

I was diagnoses on June 28, 2014 and today 22 sep; i got my first report which is HbAc1 is 5.3 and fasting is 6.3 ( when diagnosed, i had 8 BG on fasting) which i suppose is higher still.. I am still trying my best on maintaining my excercise and diet routine.. I was 65kilos and now I am 59Kilos so lost 6kilos...

Thanks all!! Hopefully i acn bring down that BG lower next time!! :) well satisfied!!

Reactions: 10 people

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Hey everyone,

Firstly thank you to all the lovely people in this forum who is so supportive. I have been away but keep on reading useful needed information though not being active..

I was diagnoses on June 28, 2014 and today 22 sep; i got my first report which is HbAc1 is 5.3 and fasting is 6.3 ( when diagnosed, i had 8 BG on fasting) which i suppose is higher still.. I am still trying my best on maintaining my excercise and diet routine.. I was 65kilos and now I am 59Kilos so lost 6kilos...

Thanks all!! Hopefully i acn bring down that BG lower next time!! :) well satisfied!!

well done :) congratulations!

Zombiedude

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Awesome! I love stories like this one, very inspirational!
WELL DONE! :D

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
Well done Faith!

Faithhope

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks all!! Yeah, i was so worries to go and get report. Satisfied but still need to work in bringing that BG down to <6 for range for diabetic.. Hope i am right???

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Great stuff and well done :)
6 is excellent and well in the range

59KG is a great weight and roughly what mine should be but in time etc ill get to my target of say 75kg and be happy with that :)

Daibell

Master
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi. Your latest HBa1C is excellent and no need to reduce it further. Just keep up the good work and maintain that excellent weight.