There is no more need for amputations due to diabetic foot ulcers.

Simon84

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
How many deaths have been caused by ozone compared to insulin and metformin for example?

I have just started metformin and was told its a safe drug so thanks for trying to scare me that i might die on using it :(

C

catherinecherub

How many deaths have been caused by ozone compared to insulin and metformin for example? If my memory serves me correctly, I think it is four. 4 deaths in a 100 years is a good batting average. How many hundreds died and still die every year from metformin or insulin or any other prescription drug for that matter? Yet that seems to be okay, because the authorities have given these drugs their stamp of approval. Therefore it is safe??
You are posting on a diabetes forum where people have to take insulin and drugs.
This post is scaremongering and unnecessary.

There are plenty of clinics/hospitals that deal with ulcers in a successful manner so will you please stop arguing with people about the rights and wrongs of treatments.

Yorksman

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I have just started metformin and was told its a safe drug so thanks for trying to scare me that i might die on using it :(

Only if you inhale it with ozone :)

That's the problem with these guys who come from websites like psychiatrywithoutdrugs or successfulhealthcoach or ne of the many ozone therapy sites, they want to push their view as being the only viable treatment and they supplement the lack of data with a tirade on the established medical treatments. Sure, you can always find something wrong but it doesn't render it useless and, more important, whatever the shortcomings of orthodox medicines, it doesn't make the alternative therapy better. There have been metformin overdoses just as there are asprin or paracetamol overdoses but the biggest reported side effect is wind.

oomhenry

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Other
You are posting on a diabetes forum where people have to take insulin and drugs.
This post is scaremongering and unnecessary.

There are plenty of clinics/hospitals that deal with ulcers in a successful manner so will you please stop arguing with people about the rights and wrongs of treatments.

If you read the thread, you will see exactly who did the arguing. I merely stated the facts.

Yorksman

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Do you know that the definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over and over expecting a different result every time?

Like constantly posting statements that footspas kill all known germs?

oomhenry

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Other
Only if you inhale it with ozone :)

That's the problem with these guys who come from websites like psychiatrywithoutdrugs or successfulhealthcoach or ne of the many ozone therapy sites, they want to push their view as being the only viable treatment and they supplement the lack of data with a tirade on the established medical treatments. Sure, you can always find something wrong but it doesn't render it useless and, more important, whatever the shortcomings of orthodox medicines, it doesn't make the alternative therapy better. There have been metformin overdoses just as there are asprin or paracetamol overdoses but the biggest reported side effect is wind.

If something prevents amputations when conventional medicine could not, that makes it better in my book. I never touted it as an alternative therapy for diabetes. If you could show me where I did that, it would be great. because then I could apologize.

Last edited by a moderator:

oomhenry

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Other
Like constantly posting statements that footspas kill all known germs?
Show me where I said that?? I constantly stated that ozone kills all known germs, because you constantly questioned it. There is a difference and you know it.

You never did grasp the concept of context did you?

Last edited by a moderator: