Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
My darling teenager says things like " mum you need to test"
" why"
Daughter " because you're acting weird "
"weird, what do you mean weird, I'm not acting weird"
Daughter " mum, you need to test, I'll do it "

and every time she is spot on she's better than a blood hound :rolleyes: but I'm not telling her that, bless :angelic:

Reactions: 12 people

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Are you high or low?? From my mum...no mum...I'M NORMAL!!!!

Really cheeses me off after 30 years. I guess now she has dementia although she knows in a sense to stay quiet when I test. She can't!! Gggggrrrrrrrr!

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Hubby says I think its time to test - you
are grumpy . Me ? Moi ?

Or its you are a diva now - ' please eat ' ?

Reactions: 8 people

DonnaC-T

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Nothing to do with diabetes. But my mum did say on the phone, that I was a bit blunt the week before. How I didn't swear I'll never know. She didn't send me a birthday card, refused to come downstairs when we popped over.
Basically everything she says is annoying me at the mo :/

Reactions: 5 people

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
Had a text from my FiL earlier "Just checking this is the right number for you son. If you don't get the text can you call me please" :wideyed:

Reactions: 10 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Had a text from my FiL earlier "Just checking this is the right number for you son. If you don't get the text can you call me please" :wideyed:

Love that from your FIL, a classic :)

C

chris lowe

When I drive home from a night out (because he's had a few Guiness) and I'm reversing back into drive "I'll get out and see you back"

No you won't, when I put the car in reverse gear I get a little picture on the dash that shows me where I'm going and I might be tempted to flippin' well run you over! How do you think I do it on a monday when I'm out? Him"with great difficulty" Strangely he's still in one piece, though I hope the neighbourns didn't hear what I called him.

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
I cringe when Mr Saitindoll says " How about I ......." as I know he hasn't really thought about what it is he wanted to do, as when he decided to do the decorating he got everything ready then found no paint.
I know I can freak him out if I say " I have been thinking", or " I've just had a thought" sometimes I say it just to see his face drop in fear, naughty naughty

Reactions: 4 people

jode72

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
my 17 year old very messy son ..........."Mum you need to test your sugar" everytime I dare to nag about the state of his room ....or anything automatically thinks it's because my BG is bad not because he has done something that is nag worthy .....trouble is on occassion he has been bang on !!!

Reactions: 2 people