Anyone else had this problem !!

S

Sharon Anne

Hey ,guys I have a question and really would apprecate as much feedback as possible.
Recap is diagnosed in May type 2 Hbc1 was 74 three months later 35 okay I was due to have next test in November .
Right here lies the problem I have been having some issues with eyes and well I think I have a battle ahead with my Drs for them to take it seriously but aside that my question is this I did any of you have vision issues after bringing your levels down I mean I have two things in my head if it's down to the diabetes that my vision is blurry again is that because it's all gone paper shaped and I have shot up again ( only thing I have added to my diet is a few carbs becaus ei was having none ) .
Just you're. Thoughts on this please guys . I have some real issues with my eyes at the moment so I am hoping this is not connected to that but rather lasso etching even with lower numbers some of you have experienced .

Xxx

Opalshards

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Liars, thieves, users, cruelty, doing the washing up. Lol
Hi Sharon. Do you ware glasses and have you had your eyes tested lately. If not get an eye test which is free to Diabetics. They can look deeper into the eye and flag up any potential problems. You will be told this when you go for your diabetic eye scan at Hospital.

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi Sharon, yes your eyes change when you BG levels change so you will "see" some effect from the changed levels. As @Opalshards says if you have reached a stable level it may be worth getting your eyes tested. You can have a free eye test yearly as diabetic. You still have to pay for your glasses unless you get them free for other reasons