"Breakfast is The Most Important Meal of the Day......"

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
I think I know what you mean now ... fruit flavoured tons of sugar yoghurt?
Well it started out as plain yoghurt and then fruit and sugar was added.
If you buy or make plain full ft yoghurt you can add sweeteners and nuts and berries and end up with your unnatural yoghurt but with your choice of ingredients and a lot cheaper.

rowan

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I hate plain yoghurt, not all that keen on fruit yoghurts come to that. And I don't like sweeteners and can't eat nuts.
Would a 9 bar be a good breakfast?

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
I hate plain yoghurt, not all that keen on fruit yoghurts come to that. And I don't like sweeteners and can't eat nuts.
Would a 9 bar be a good breakfast?
The only nine bar I've ever known was illegal and you wouldn't be eating it for breakfast.
Sorry I can't be of any help there.

rowan

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I've seen these 9 bars mentioned quite a lot on here but I've never tried them. Hopefully someone can let me know? Signing off now, battery about to run out so I'm going to sleep, g'night!

Tooconfused

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Insulin
This morning before breakfast I was 6.2, after breakfast I was 5.6. I had a big bowl of my delicious, warming oatmeal for breakfast. Any guesses to how I did it?

DeejayR

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
This morning before breakfast I was 6.2, after breakfast I was 5.6. I had a big bowl of my delicious, warming oatmeal for breakfast. Any guesses to how I did it?
If it was 2 hours after, that gives you time for a 20-mile run :) before you got a liver dump

Reactions: 3 people

Dillinger

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Celery.
I used to eat breakfast but not anymore. I'm just not hungry and so I just have a coffee.

I think also as I do low-carb I don't get such hunger pangs in any event.

Listen to your body I guess; are you eating breakfast because you need to or because you always have done?

Dillinger

Reactions: 2 people

Nicola M

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I either have nothing or just 1 biscuit of around 3g carbs and a drink of squash.

I used to love early morning breakfast but now I hate it because it makes me feel sick.