Another little step

DeejayR

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Today I got the results of a stack of blood tests in relation to another issue and there tucked away on page 3 was HbA1c ... 46, so an improvement of 2 points in 4 months. I'll see my GP on Fri and she may officially declare me pre-diabetic once more :) That will do nicely, and thanks to all here.

Reactions: 15 people

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh what a lovely surprise! I take it you weren't expecting an HbA1c? Well done you. :)

I've been pre-diabetic on my last 3 tests but no declaration ... maybe they are not convinced it will last!

Reactions: 2 people
K

Kat100

Today I got the results of a stack of blood tests in relation to another issue and there tucked away on page 3 was HbA1c ... 46, so an improvement of 2 points in 4 months. I'll see my GP on Fri and she may officially declare me pre-diabetic once more :) That will do nicely, and thanks to all here.
That is wonderful , it's lovely to get good news and hear good news ...delighted for you :)

daddys1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi @DeejayR Well done you.

Do hope you get a better reception than I did. I just got told come back In a year, so I'm not having my 3 monthly blood tests now.

But keep it up, makes you feel better when your the right site of the line.

Neil

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
Sheesh Neil .... hope you're not gonna take that ??

Mike

millysue

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only

Well done you