Snacks

lilwoody85

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all.
I would like to know what snacks you all eat that don't raise your blood sugar level too much. I'm type one and have an office job. I love to snack and at the moment I've found that I can have salt popcorn and nuts but would like to branch out. Any ideas would be great but ideally would be something pre prepared and easily to get hold of.

Thanks

K

Kat100

Sometimes a digestive or a nairns biscuit ...depends of need ...a kind person on here told me about the nairns @noblehead ....great suggestion ....
Or an occasional ww choc biscuit ....

I have a tiny little snack bowl and if I need to put a few crisps or nuts in it , I do that ...

Some on here used to have the count on us range ...haven't heard updates for a while ...

Reactions: 2 people

Medusa41

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi all.
I would like to know what snacks you all eat that don't raise your blood sugar level too much. I'm type one and have an office job. I love to snack and at the moment I've found that I can have salt popcorn and nuts but would like to branch out. Any ideas would be great but ideally would be something pre prepared and easily to get hold of.

Thanks
Hi @lilwoody85 - I tend to snack on nuts, babybel cheeses, olives, 9 bars, dark chocolate & fat bombs!

Reactions: 2 people