johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Well done to Bristol City on winning the JPT in front of 72.000

Chelsea also won looking like they are gunna be the champions again.

Scummy Utd also won :(

Everton beat QPR puts QPR nearer the championship.I reckon Leicester are coming back down.Just who joins em is yet to be resolved.

Its Englands turn next Friday lets see if they beat Lithuania

Last edited by a moderator:

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Well done to Bristol City on winning the JPT in front of 72.000

Chelsea also won looking like they are gunna be the champions again.

Scummy Utd also won :(

Everton beat QPR puts QPR nearer the championship.I reckon Leicester are coming back down.Just who joins em is yet to be resolved.

Its Englands turn next Friday lets see if they beat Lithuania

Sod England! Be getting worked up for Rovers game. And NCIS is on as well!

Reactions: 2 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Here we go again, the spotlight will be in leagues 1&2 because of the international break.
Rovers have a must win (again) game! If we don't win this one, that's it I think!
Akinfenwa always scores against us!

Hope Harry Kane starts for England tonight. He deserves it after the season he has had.
Not really concerned about score though!

Reactions: 4 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nice win for England last night thats 5 out of 5 and 5 more to come.I reckon we will qualify. :)

Nosher good luck to Rovers today mate hope they get the 3 points desperately needed. :)

We signed one of Man Utd's Defender Reece James for the remainder of the season.Hopefully that will help us to avoid any more diabolical score lines. We need a good clean out this summer for sure.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Nice win for England last night thats 5 out of 5 and 5 more to come.I reckon we will qualify. :)

Nosher good luck to Rovers today mate hope they get the 3 points desperately needed. :)

We signed one of Man Utd's Defender Reece James for the remainder of the season.Hopefully that will help us to avoid any more diabolical score lines. We need a good clean out this summer for sure.

You do???
We've signed an Everton youngster, a midfielder, hopefully it's the sort of player we've needed all season.

England were ok, did what had to be done, definitely qualify, have we improved with Woy in charge, I think so. Are was better without Stevie. G & Lampard & co, of course we are. Defensively the juries still out, see what the Italians do to us next week.

C'mon Rovers!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Looks like you drawn Nosher.Not exactly the result you were after but its a valuable point.Not over yet mate still 7 games to go. Nasty fixtures to come though.Keep yer pecker up its not over till the fat lady sings

Meanwhile in league 1 nice wins for Bradford and bad luck to Sheff Utd lost at end. Barnsley earned a valuable point its getting rather interesting now for the auto spots and play off places.I reckon all thats going to the wire.I reckon Bristol City are coming to join us in the Championship next season.I think Yeovil are doomed to league 2.
I bet Jeff Stelling was dancing with Hartlepools win and they have got out of the relegation.Another 1 going all the way to the wire

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Looks like you drawn Nosher.Not exactly the result you were after but its a valuable point.Not over yet mate still 7 games to go. Nasty fixtures to come though.Keep yer pecker up its not over till the fat lady sings

Meanwhile in league 1 nice wins for Bradford and bad luck to Sheff Utd lost at end. Barnsley earned a valuable point its getting rather interesting now for the auto spots and play off places.I reckon all thats going to the wire.I reckon Bristol City are coming to join us in the Championship next season.I think Yeovil are doomed to league 2.
I bet Jeff Stelling was dancing with Hartlepools win and they have got out of the relegation.Another 1 going all the way to the wire
Nice guy, Jeff Stelling :)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Nice guy, Jeff Stelling :)

Well, once again, we played well enough to win, just not got any luck.
The new lad we've got on loan from Everton was something special.
We are still going down!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Well, once again, we played well enough to win, just not got any luck.
The new lad we've got on loan from Everton was something special.
We are still going down!

Hard to be positive isnt it. We were in the same position a couple of years ago close to relegation and we pulled off the great escape largely thanks to Peterborough loosing on the last day that saved us and Barnsley.Same thing might happen to Tranmere yet

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Yeah, it might but can't see it mate.

My kids had a creditable 1-1 draw today. We prevented the other team from winning league title.
Came from behind playing in a Gale.
Onwards to a cup semi-final Sunday after Easter!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Yeah, it might but can't see it mate.

My kids had a creditable 1-1 draw today. We prevented the other team from winning league title.
Came from behind playing in a Gale.
Onwards to a cup semi-final Sunday after Easter!

Great stuff and good luck with the Semi final :)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
England again in a waste of time friendly, a few of these players just don't need a game and travel at this point in the season.

Gonna stick my neck out and say a win for the boys, but I really don't care. Harry Kane to score again.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
England again in a waste of time friendly, a few of these players just don't need a game and travel at this point in the season.

Gonna stick my neck out and say a win for the boys, but I really don't care. Harry Kane to score again.

Yep you are right there re Englands friendlies.

Good luck to Tranmere tomorrow afternoon.Hope you scoop all 3 points

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tough run in for us need to pick up at least a point in from each of the next 3 games and we would be deffo staying put.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Yep you are right there re Englands friendlies.

Good luck to Tranmere tomorrow afternoon.Hope you scoop all 3 points
Down south in that there London, Stevenage and there strong arm tactics, their manager is well known as a taskmaster.
We will do well to get anything tomorrow! We do have our best squad for some time. But I doubt that will help.

Who have the terriers got?

Want the gooners to stuff liverpoo!!!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Down south in that there London, Stevenage and there strong arm tactics, their manager is well known as a taskmaster.
We will do well to get anything tomorrow! We do have our best squad for some time. But I doubt that will help.

Who have the terriers got?

Want the gooners to stuff liverpoo!!!

Yeah looking at the table Stevenage are in a good place to push for the play offs.

We got Sheff Weds on Saturday followed by Ipswich on Easter Monday and Notts Forest next Saturday followed by Brighton on Tuesday 14th and Derby on Sat 18th and the last 2 matches with Blackburn sat 25th finishing the season at Relegated Blackpool sat 2nd May all very tough games think we are relying on Wigan to drop points in their next 3 games and wed be home and dry.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prem title belongs to Chelsea this time i reckon