Greetings from Finland!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hello,
My name is Emilia and Im 14 years old. I have T1d and i live in Finland. I have been diagnosed in 2006, almost 10 years ago.
I logged in this place, because it looked nice place, where you can talk with people who has diabetes too! Well, i don't know how to use this app, but i learn all the time.
Feel free to talk to me about diabetes and everything else :) i would love to make some friends!
Oh, almost forget. For now i have an insulin pump, but i have used pump and a pen.

Ps. Sorry, my english is so bad! In Finland, we study english in school, but im still not very good at it!

Emilia

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hei and welcome to the forum Emilia, your English is very good. Have a look around the forum, there is a section for children and teens.

With best wishes RRB :)

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
Hello,
My name is Emilia and Im 14 years old. I have T1d and i live in Finland. I have been diagnosed in 2006, almost 10 years ago.
I logged in this place, because it looked nice place, where you can talk with people who has diabetes to! Well, i don't know how to use this app, but i learn all the time.
Feel free to talk to me about diabetes and everything else :) i would love to make some friends!
Oh, almost forget. For now i have an insulin pump, but i have used pump and a pen.

Ps. Sorry, my english is so bad! In Finland, we study english in school, but im still not very good at it!

Emilia

I don't speak Finnish so you have a huge advantage over me. For one so young, you have a FANTASTIC command of English so stand proud :)

There are a LOT of people here who'll engage you and it's a sharing and very caring community .... welcome to the membership

Mike from Australia

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Tervetuloa !!

I only know a few words of Finnish. My daughter has T1D, only diagnosed 6 months ago. As a family we visited your lovely country 3 years ago. We loved it very much and someday we want to go back. I hope it is friendly to diabetics. We stayed in Kuopio with relatives and then went to their summer cottage.

This is my first time at this site too.

Hei Hei (bye)

belle

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hei Belle! I'm glad that you liked visiting here :) Finland is very diabetes-friendly country.
Best wishes to you, i hope your doing alright

Emilia

Last edited by a moderator:

xxc.hloexx

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hei im Chloe asun Skotlannissa Rakastan maasi i oppia Suomen omassa koulussa olen tyypin 1 diabeetikko sekä vuodesta 3 vuotta sitten, mutta sain diabetes, koska äitini on niin sen geneettistä mutta haluaisin mielelläni keskustella te kerran xxxx

Reactions: 2 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hei Chloe,
I'm excited that you like Finland. Finland is very lovely country.
Best wishes to you
Ps. I'm not sure about the last sentence, from section mutta till the end. You want to write that in english?

axle 222

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to do what I would like to be able to do
Hello Chloe,welcome to the forum.....