Anyone Vaping?

scottish-jim

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
So I've been using an e-cig for about a month now. Started with a basic 650mAh battery with a CE4 Atomiser. Got a Vivid Starter Kit from my local Asda at just £10 :) I then bought a 1000mAh battery and pleased how much longer it lasts.
Been quite enjoying it and not missing cigs at all :)
I got to the stage where I feel I'm not getting a large enough "vape" with this kit so I had noticed a neighbour was also vaping and got chatting with him today. He's using some seriously good kit but the best part is when I told him what I was using he went indoors and came back and gave me, yes gave me, his old kit. I got an Innokin iTaste MPV and an Aspire Nautilus Bottom Dual Coil Atomizer.
What a fifference :)
It's opened my eyes to a whole new vaping sensation.
I'm currently buying Hangsen Golden Tree 18mg liquid (Equivelant to Amber Leaf Tobacco)

Anyway...

What kit are you vaping with?

What's your favourite liquid?

Where do you shop for supplies?

I'm based in Doncaster, England, UK.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
Drug addicts and their drug paraphernalia aye.
Sorry being an ex smoker nicotine addict I just can't help myself these days.
Have you thought of counselling?
Rehab maybe?

scottish-jim

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Drug addicts and their drug paraphernalia aye.
Sorry being an ex smoker nicotine addict I just can't help myself these days.
Have you thought of counselling?
Rehab maybe?
Thanks for your comments :)

I did try to get help to quit smoking but as a long-term sufferer of severe depression I found it to difficult. I find vaping a healthier, well sort of, and cheaper alternative.

Cheers

Jim

Reactions: 2 people

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
All the best with it Jim.
It can't be easy with depression.
There are times I see someone smoking and I get a pang .... I want to do that!
Not sure what triggers it.
I see people smoking all around me and it doesn't bother me but sometimes ... just watching someone inhale .... often in the distance ... or someone rolling up ... and for a moment I'm back there but it soon passes and I'm free again.
At least you've escaped the killer tar.

Dizz

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello Jim, I've been vaping for about 3 years now. I was a 50 a day smoker for many years and I would never have kicked it without the ecigs. I just use a CE4 atomiser and a 900mah battery, both from Go4smoke, and USA Mix 8mg juice from Vape-Escape - I was a Camel Lights smoker and this tastes very similar! Where do you buy from?

carol43

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I've been vaping for 2 and half years and not wanted a cig in all that time. I use a Kangertech and a large battery. My favorite flavour is Hangsen Mango.

scottish-jim

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello Jim, I've been vaping for about 3 years now. I was a 50 a day smoker for many years and I would never have kicked it without the ecigs. I just use a CE4 atomiser and a 900mah battery, both from Go4smoke, and USA Mix 8mg juice from Vape-Escape - I was a Camel Lights smoker and this tastes very similar! Where do you buy from?
Hello fellow Vaper :)

Been a month now and not missing the stinkies. Food tastes better now too :)

I use my big kit when I'm at home then use my CE4 with 1000 mAh battery when I'm out in the car, shopping etc..

Hangsen do a USA mix. If it's any use to you Slik Cigs in Doncaster are doing 30ml bottles for £5

http://www.slikcigs.com/product-category/e-liquids/tobacco-flavours/

Cheers

Jim

scottish-jim

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I've been vaping for 2 and half years and not wanted a cig in all that time. I use a Kangertech and a large battery. My favorite flavour is Hangsen Mango.
hello fellow vaper :) 2.5 years is brilliant. I wonder how much money you may have saved?

If you like Hangsen fruit flavours then if it's any use to you - Slik Cigs in Doncaster are doing 30ml bottles at 10 for £30

http://www.slikcigs.com/product-category/special-offers/

Cheers

Jim

scottish-jim

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
@carol43

Just had a look on the Kangertech site - some nice gear there :)

My neighbour uses Kangertech kit - I think he has the Kanger Sub Box Mini kit He's a lot more serious about it than I am (at the moment.. he he)

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Jim....I use a Halo and Virginia 2.4 strength. I get all my supplies online from Ecigarettedirect...good products and delivery and reasonable prices with lots of special offers. If I quit vaping I would without a doubt go back to smoking ...I appreciate it is still an addiction but a far healthier one than cigarettes

carol43

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I can't stand the tobacco flavoured ones. If I think about it my 30ml bottle of juice can last nearly a month so at £4.99 I'm saving so much money. I get my supplies from www.thebestecigarette.co.uk I don't cough any more, my house, car and me smell better and I can use it in the pub.

Reactions: 3 people

scottish-jim

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Jim....I use a Halo and Virginia 2.4 strength. I get all my supplies online from Ecigarettedirect...good products and delivery and reasonable prices with lots of special offers. If I quit vaping I would without a doubt go back to smoking ...I appreciate it is still an addiction but a far healthier one than cigarettes
Hi Gezzabelle :)

So - Lidl Rolls, Pork Scratchings. Low Carbing, Low BS and now Vaping - what are we like eh ha ha

I'll have a look at their site later - I've been collecting sites in a Folder in my favourites. Learning so much. :)

Cheers

Jim

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Gezzabelle :)

So - Lidl Rolls, Pork Scratchings. Low Carbing, Low BS and now Vaping - what are we like eh ha ha

I'll have a look at their site later - I've been collecting sites in a Folder in my favourites. Learning so much. :)

Cheers

Jim
We are very similar Jim haha.....think I will give that ND a miss though....far too harsh for me:rolleyes:

Dizz

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello fellow Vaper :)

Been a month now and not missing the stinkies. Food tastes better now too :)

I use my big kit when I'm at home then use my CE4 with 1000 mAh battery when I'm out in the car, shopping etc..

Hangsen do a USA mix. If it's any use to you Slik Cigs in Doncaster are doing 30ml bottles for £5

http://www.slikcigs.com/product-category/e-liquids/tobacco-flavours/

Cheers

Jim

Thanks Jim, that's a really good price, but unfortunately they don't seem to do the lower strengths - I think 18mg would blow my head off! There are so many sites aren't there - I must confess I've pretty much stuck to the 2 I've mentioned, just lay I guess. I googled Hangsen when you mentioned it, and I'm not sure, but one of the first sites that comes up looks a bit dodgy to me...... . It's so easy to set up a website and take peoples money and I never trust a site that has no actual address or phone number. Be careful out there...

Link removed by Moderator.