It's all about ME today!

GeoffersTaylor

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not being able to like beer anymore!!
For the first time in ten years (at the very least, probably nearer 15), I am below 11 stone.
After diagnosis at end of May I lost about 8lb in about five weeks just from cutting calories, then plateaued. Since going LCHF ten days ago I've lost another 3lb and this morning I was 10 stone & 13lb.

I am feeling very pleased with myself. Shall I celebrate with a brunch of 3 egg omelette with cream cheese, cheddar, mozzarella, spring onion and chorizo? Why yes, I think I will !!

I discovered LCHF on these forums, and I'm loving it so far. Thanks to you all!

Reactions: 29 people

AloeSvea

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Marvellous indeed! Well done. And the chorizo and omelette sounds very yummy - bon appetit!

Reactions: 8 people

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
For the first time in ten years (at the very least, probably nearer 15), I am below 11 stone.
After diagnosis at end of May I lost about 8lb in about five weeks just from cutting calories, then plateaued. Since going LCHF ten days ago I've lost another 3lb and this morning I was 10 stone & 13lb.

I am feeling very pleased with myself. Shall I celebrate with a brunch of 3 egg omelette with cream cheese, cheddar, mozzarella, spring onion and chorizo? Why yes, I think I will !!

Woohoo....well done you :D....you are doing brilliantly and deserve a treat. Enjoy and savour every mouthful and keep up the good work

Reactions: 10 people

mehhh2015

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Enjoy!!!

Reactions: 4 people

Larissima

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done, you should be pleased with yourself! That brunch sounded nice... :)

Reactions: 8 people

trinity0097

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well done :) I had my own mini milestone the other week, my bmi went from obese to overweight! Obviously still weight to go, but I was pleased!

Reactions: 12 people

copey399

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done indeed. Keep up the good work. (I wish they had a "thumbs up" smiley on here like they have on another forum I'm on) so I'll just say thumbs up :)

Reactions: 4 people

oldman1954

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
people who dont signal when they are turning left or right.
A big well done to every one :D:D:D

Reactions: 2 people