Wisdom teeth growth seems to impact my diabetes??

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I have type one diabetes and recently my wisdom teeth have started growing again, becoming very painful and causing swelling. But I've been having mlore lows ever since it started. Has anyone else ever experienced this?

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.
I have type one diabetes and recently my wisdom teeth have started growing again, becoming very painful and causing swelling. But I've been having mlore lows ever since it started. Has anyone else ever experienced this?
I can't comment on T1 but I can say from experience that it's well worth getting wisdom teeth removed if they are causing pain and inflammation. Prior to mine being removed they were causing recurrent infections where they broke the skin. That can't be good for diabetes. One of them was also growing into my sinus cavity, which could have caused issues there.