dawn phenomenomenomenoemnon

Cupcaake32

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Dubstep made in chelsea
sooooo i have been managing my diabetes better recently and over 2 months i have reduced my glargine from 24 untis twice a day to 17 twice a day but im thinking i may have to put up my night time dose to 18 again because i test before bed bloods glucose is perfect at around 6-7.0 mmol (wooop!!) but the last 2 days i have been taking 17 in the evening its gone shoooooooting up to 13.9 yesterday and 13.7 today and whoooo nelly that feels high when you went to bed at 6.0.

This dawn phenomenomenomenoemnon is rather annoying because my dafne app has been all lovely and white and a couple of blue readings now there are two BIG FAT RED ones!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrr!!! :evil:
So as of 10 minutes ago my glargine is back up to 18 in the evening lets see if that stops the dawn phenomenomenomenoemnon from making my diary all red.

my BMs havent been wonderful today i have been picking at roast peanuts (honey roast i know thats bad but they are sooo yummy!) im going to test before dinner and take a correction for them if my bloods are stupidly high.

wish me luck on this old dawn phenomenomenomenoemnon thing love to you all

Cupcaake32 said:
sooooo i have been managing my diabetes better recently and over 2 months i have reduced my glargine from 24 untis twice a day to 17 twice a day but im thinking i may have to put up my night time dose to 18 again because i test before bed bloods glucose is perfect at around 6-7.0 mmol (wooop!!) but the last 2 days i have been taking 17 in the evening its gone shoooooooting up to 13.9 yesterday and 13.7 today and whoooo nelly that feels high when you went to bed at 6.0.

This dawn phenomenomenomenoemnon is rather annoying because my dafne app has been all lovely and white and a couple of blue readings now there are two BIG FAT RED ones!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrr!!! :evil:
So as of 10 minutes ago my glargine is back up to 18 in the evening lets see if that stops the dawn phenomenomenomenoemnon from making my diary all red.

my BMs havent been wonderful today i have been picking at roast peanuts (honey roast i know thats bad but they are sooo yummy!) im going to test before dinner and take a correction for them if my bloods are stupidly high.

wish me luck on this old dawn phenomenomenomenoemnon thing love to you all
good luck