Type 1 Does blood circulation affect readings?

Interaud

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty, dishonesty, spiders
Hi, I'm in a bit of a dilemma just now and wonder if anyone experiences the same. I have recently noticed that when I take a blood sample from my left fingers, they are fairly much lower than that taken from my right fingers (can vary by about 0.9 - 1.5). I have a lot of tingling in my right arm and hand and pain during the night (which I put down to poor circulation), so I tend to use my left hand side for testing. However, my pointer finger reads about 0.5 - 1.0 lower than my middle finger on the same hand (mornings) then it alternates throughout the day. Confused yet? Due to my paranoia on getting the readings right for "acting on" purposes, I'm constantly testing both (sometimes more) fingers each time, which means I'm using double the amount of testing strips and have to get supplies much more often from my GP. I'm conscious of cost as well as both finger are now getting hard-skinned and slightly swollen. Which reading should I follow as accurate (the lower or higher). I'm managing to maintain between 4.3 - 6.1 area, but sometimes I can read 3.2 or 4.5 at the same test time, depending on which finger I use.

I know this may seem a trivial thing to be asking about, but I don't want to be fooling myself with dud results! As ever any expertise and advice would be greatly appreciated.