Low Carb Programme

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well I must say I'm confused. This site expounds the virtues of LCHF as a diet in many ways. But that programme says for snacks have fruit, some tiramisu????

I thought these would be bad for Type 2's. There are a few things that would go against what I have learnt recently. Am I missing something here?

Help!!!!

Pinkorchid

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well I must say I'm confused. This site expounds the virtues of LCHF as a diet in many ways. But that programme says for snacks have fruit, some tiramisu????

I thought these would be bad for Type 2's. There are a few things that would go against what I have learnt recently. Am I missing something here?

Help!!!!
There are no rules or right or wrong with LCHF it is only what we as individuals can or can't eat so we adapt it to suit ourselves so some people can eat fruit or tiramisu others may not be able to....its all trial and error.

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@Pinkorchid which programme says this about fruit and tiramisu? Many recipes can be adapted with the use of low carb ingredients to make the dish low carb.

Pinkorchid

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I don't know where the OP saw that fruit and Tiramisu was ok to eat but we know from this forum that we are all different so some people may well be able to eat them

Chook

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who think they know everything.
I'm fairly sure that I once saw a recipe for a low carb tiramisu on this website somewhere.