Meet someone with type 1 diabetes

Meeks

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi my name is Tamika I've been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes for 5 to nearly 6 years now and was wondering if I could find someone round out my age to speak to as I don't know anyone who is in the same position as me. Would be great to hear from people

Reactions: 2 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hi my name is Tamika I've been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes for 5 to nearly 6 years now and was wondering if I could find someone round out my age to speak to as I don't know anyone who is in the same position as me. Would be great to hear from people

Hi Tamika and welcome to the forum :)
This is a pretty good site for help and support, but have a look at the children and teens section, that would be a good place to start.
Take care and best wishes RRB :)

DanaE

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hey Tamika, I'm happy to chat to you anytime - just message me :)