Novorapid to trurapi

borderter

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes! Celebrities and curry
Have been on Apidra for two months but palpitations and blurry vision means I have to change (gutted i loved it)so back to novo again but dns wants change to Trurapi and would be happy to do this but its made by sanofi and as both lantus and Apidra have given me allergies am wondering if do the same
If you have changed over how did it go for you please did it work better or no different as was originally changed because novo is not doing the job for me

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Have been on Apidra for two months but palpitations and blurry vision means I have to change (gutted i loved it)so back to novo again but dns wants change to Trurapi and would be happy to do this but its made by sanofi and as both lantus and Apidra have given me allergies am wondering if do the same
If you have changed over how did it go for you please did it work better or no different as was originally changed because novo is not doing the job for me
Hi,

Hope you are well..

You might find this recent topic helpful?

Best wishes.

Reactions: borderter

JAT1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I changed from NovaRapid to Trurapi and had no adverse issues. I found NovaRapid slow to start working and Trurapi is even slower. Trurapi also works up to 6 hours for me.

Reactions: borderter

cdpm

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Side effects from medication
Trurapi gives me feet and leg cramps and doesn't appear to work .
Am considering putting my trurapi ratio up. From 1 to 3 to 1 to 2.
I really did better on the novorapid. Especially side effect wise.