Omnipod insulin pump

daisypettitt

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi, I’m just wondering if anyone else has gone through the same procedure, need to do online modules to be able to qualify (hilarious) then got to send over my certificates to consultant but I can’t get onto the modules on patients know best? Has anyone else had problems with this?

Also have got a dummy Omnipod to try where is the best place to put it, I know you can do arms/legs/ stomach?

Nannynet

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Diabetes
Hi, I’m just wondering if anyone else has gone through the same procedure, need to do online modules to be able to qualify (hilarious) then got to send over my certificates to consultant but I can’t get onto the modules on patients know best? Has anyone else had problems with this?

Also have got a dummy Omnipod to try where is the best place to put it, I know you can do arms/legs/ stomach?
Hi try on stomach that's where I put dummy omnipod dash, I now wear it arms, legs and stomach, waiting for omnipod 5, that will be with dexcom g6, don't know what training I will do, but had half day face to face training for dash with a rep and diabetic nurses as group of us.Hope all goes well for you.