Pfizer booster

Lianne0204

Hello guys,

Not strictly a diabetes related question but thought I would try to see if anybody else has had a similar experience.

I am trying for a baby and have been for the last 8 months, I was due my period last Thursday and had my Pfizer booster jab booked for last Friday.

Since then I have not come on my period and have no signs period is due any time soon. I have taken countless pregnancy tests in the hope maybe I could have been successful this month but all negative.
When I had my first 2 doses I had no disruption to my menstrual cycles.

Has anybody had anything similar or any experience with this?

Thank You x

Fenn

Type of diabetes
Type 1.5
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi, I’m a bloke so read this by accident because I had the Pfizer booster, anyway… my wife missed two cycles after her vaccine, she hasn’t had booster yet, after the two cycles, everything went back to normal.

Apologies for reading your girl thread hehe, in fact even sorryer for replying but hey it’s 2021 lol

Best of luck getting pregnant.

Reactions: Lianne0204

Charlieann94

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello guys,

Not strictly a diabetes related question but thought I would try to see if anybody else has had a similar experience.

I am trying for a baby and have been for the last 8 months, I was due my period last Thursday and had my Pfizer booster jab booked for last Friday.

Since then I have not come on my period and have no signs period is due any time soon. I have taken countless pregnancy tests in the hope maybe I could have been successful this month but all negative.
When I had my first 2 doses I had no disruption to my menstrual cycles.

Has anybody had anything similar or any experience with this?

Thank You x

Hey!

Sorry I'm late to the party. How did you get on? Currently on month 4 of ttc myself. Good luck!!