Sat outside cardiology...

Loobles

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who interrupt you when you're talking and people who won't listen.
I'm another data geek who would love access to a CGM; even for a week (or so), but I doubt that will happen. I have a call scheduled tomorrow with a GP from our practise, to discuss my blood results, but as the results only show the dreaded cholesterol being elevated (and an aside appended note about potential hypothyroidism), I think that's where the conversation will focus. I will be asking if the practise actually has a CGM, because if they don't any request would be moot anyway. They're generally pretty well kitted up, so we'll see. I won't hold my breath.

However, the reason for the post. Have you seen @Andrew Colvin 's thread, offering the app he has written? It's a PC based app, as opposed to a phone or tablet based, but it probably covers much of what interests you. http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/writing-bg-management-app.56644/
Ah I hadn't seen that but as you probably guessed I'm already developing something similar that works for me. I love numbers and statistics and my BG readings could keep me occupied for hours lol.

Well I'd better go hand this beast of a machine back to cardiology now, back in a bit...toodle pip.

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Ah I hadn't seen that but as you probably guessed I'm already developing something similar that works for me. I love numbers and statistics and my BG readings could keep me occupied for hours lol.

Well I'd better go hand this beast of a machine back to cardiology now, back in a bit...toodle pip.

Snap! Another geek here. My spread sheets and graphs keep me occupied far too long. My hubby calls it obsessive. He's probably right, but it's better than being an ostrich as it keeps me motivated and in control.

Reactions: 2 people

Loobles

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who interrupt you when you're talking and people who won't listen.
I'm well known for my Excel addiction lol...even my manager asks if i have a spreadsheet for my spreadsheets! Would love to be better at vba but sadly the programming bit is less fun than playing with the stats.