Sometimes I just feel like saying

Heblady

Bu**er it :oops: :cry: ..I tried so hard..my last 12 week readings running at 8.8..I get so tired of it all..am I alone?..I have lost weight..I do loads of walking ( cant do gym now, due to deformed hands with athritis)..I have no meter..I may be handling this all wrong :oops:
I was a cook ( for the green wellie brigade) I know food..I cook fresh/homemade, and my baking is now with canandrel..I try :( . My eyes/feet are very low risk. I feel such a failure..and I am weary of it all..Just venting..Sorry :oops:

JUSTFOCUS

Dislikes
Scrooge . People who are always feeling sorry for themselves . The NHS . The benefit agency .Atttention seekers on forums or chat rooms.
Hi heb
it can all be a bit frusitating once in a while . We are all different so what works for one does'nt go for the other . I also can't exercise as i too have complications
Do you have any support ? any local groups that you can talk with or share your anxiety with? I'm no expert on diabeties or diets i just followed the advice of people on this forum some has worked some has'nt but the fact there is always someone around on here to chat or share notes with as got to be a good thing .If you are the lady on the small island battling on with no friendly help around i would like to inform you theres a lot of people on here that confide one way or another with each other and point of view is sometimes we can't see the wood for the trees but never ever feel alone as the internet would'nt exist if people did'nt want to share there views .Or vent steam, mumble swear words under there breath etc etc. Do you believe that you can try so hard its sometimes too hard. Things just don't work out. Pencils would'nt have a rubber on them if people made no mistakes .Now then tommorow is another day . Good luck and keep in touch.
JF :D

HLW

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I think most people feel like that once in a while.
Re: blood sugar, can you reduce the amount of carbohydrates you eat? Maybe your medication needs increasing?

chrissieworne

Hi Heb

I know how you feel hon, this week I have been stuffing my face with all the bits I know I shouldn't have and I don't know why.

Worried sick about next HBAIC but still keep doing it.

Lets hope things look up for us soon. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chrissie :?

ClaireG 06

Your not the only one! I've been having ahhhhh moments lately. My Bg levels seemed to be going the right way until i've been put under a lot of stress due to a house move that didn't happen and having to find another house. They are now going up and up and sometimes i just wish things wern't quite so difficult.

Heblady

Thank you folks..yes I am on an Island with no group sigh.
I was having a bad day..today is a new day so onwards and upwards :) Having a weekend break away so I may get the space to focus

JUSTFOCUS

Dislikes
Scrooge . People who are always feeling sorry for themselves . The NHS . The benefit agency .Atttention seekers on forums or chat rooms.
Good for you heb
pleased you put that behind you.
JF :D