Thank You Welcome Brreak Motorway services!

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
Last week, we drove up to Wales to stay on my brother's farm for a few days and then drove back. Our route includes M40; M42;M6; M54; A5 and then into tiny sunken lanes. We stopped both ways at Welcome Break Warwick services and I was delighted to find on their Eat In menu, a *low Carb* option. Ok it's nothing very varied, just a basic breakfast fry-up, but served all day and egg cooked to order by a cheerful guy.
At least they are trying a bit. I joked with husband that they probably DON'T employ a dietician. :lol:
Hana

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
hanadr said:
Last week, we drove up to Wales to stay on my brother's farm for a few days and then drove back. Our route includes M40; M42;M6; M54; A5 and then into tiny sunken lanes. We stopped both ways at Welcome Break Warwick services and I was delighted to find on their Eat In menu, a *low Carb* option. Ok it's nothing very varied, just a basic breakfast fry-up, but served all day and egg cooked to order by a cheerful guy.
At least they are trying a bit. I joked with husband that they probably DON'T employ a dietician. :lol:
Hana

I bet the chef is a LCHF diabetic! :wink: Good for them. I'll put Welcome Break Warwick on my list of diabetic friendly places to eat. :D