Thanks to this Forum and LCHF plan

Bryn-Jones

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
After being diagnosed June 2015 with high blood sugar over 8 fasting and cholesterol in the 7s and following the LCHF plan and getting support from Weightwatchers, I have lost 3+stone and lowered my blood sugar to under 5.5 and my cholesterol to under 5. I was dreading the latest blood results because of the high fat content of the plan so I am really pleased I joined this forum. There is far far more information on here than you can get off any course or Doctors surgery.

Reactions: Pipp and NoCrbs4Me

leslie10152

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ignorance
After being diagnosed June 2015 with high blood sugar over 8 fasting and cholesterol in the 7s and following the LCHF plan and getting support from Weightwatchers, I have lost 3+stone and lowered my blood sugar to under 5.5 and my cholesterol to under 5. I was dreading the latest blood results because of the high fat content of the plan so I am really pleased I joined this forum. There is far far more information on here than you can get off any course or Doctors surgery.
Always good to here good news, the forum is a godsend for people who live with diabetes.