Trujeo

nursemims

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Took first injection of trujeo last night. Never felt needle. Did feel slight burning at site. Sat waiting to see if I had a reaction, any reactions listed were transient, and passed in minutes, had mild burning itching of ears, sensation of itchiness forearms and shoulder blades area, warm cheeks, a warm left knee, thigh and calf area which passed. the inside of my nostrils felt a bit irritated but am very sensitive to chemical smells like trujeo. The irritation lasted until I rinsed with a sinus rinse. Slight build up of phlegm and a slight itchy tongue which all passed - woke up stuffy nosed, feeling congested. I have seasonal allergies and after taking benadryl felt clear as normal. Morning reading 17 but that's why I am starting a basal to hopefully lower the glucose levels which takes days or weeks of adjusting, according to the diabetic nurse - who is very good. I can only hope this insulin will lower to a 10 which is what I was until getting Covid. After covid the blood glucose shot up to 5 x normal. Well, i have read many reports on Trujeo and its good to know I could switch to Lantus if necessary. I have felt well all day and hope my dose tonight goes well.

Louise12216

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I too am on toujeo and it’s helped so much, I had to increase until my levels were in the steady high 5s and low 6s overnight. I have not had any reactions or issues with it so I hope the same keeps going for you.

Reactions: EllieM and Antje77

DerrickOlley

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Took first injection of trujeo last night. Never felt needle. Did feel slight burning at site. Sat waiting to see if I had a reaction, any reactions listed were transient, and passed in minutes, had mild burning itching of ears, sensation of itchiness forearms and shoulder blades area, warm cheeks, a warm left knee, thigh and calf area which passed. the inside of my nostrils felt a bit irritated but am very sensitive to chemical smells like trujeo.Here. The irritation lasted until I rinsed with a sinus rinse. Slight build up of phlegm and a slight itchy tongue which all passed - woke up stuffy nosed, feeling congested. I have seasonal allergies and after taking benadryl felt clear as normal. Morning reading 17 but that's why I am starting a basal to hopefully lower the glucose levels which takes days or weeks of adjusting, according to the diabetic nurse - who is very good. I can only hope this insulin will lower to a 10 which is what I was until getting Covid. After covid the blood glucose shot up to 5 x normal. Well, i have read many reports on Trujeo and its good to know I could switch to Lantus if necessary. I have felt well all day and hope my dose tonight goes well.
Everyone reacts differently! Depends on immunity and other factors!