Tslim control IQ data

Nomi

Hi everyone,

Had the tslim x2 a couple of months now and it’s great. I’d really like to be able to see what basal rates control IQ is using so I can see how/if it’s different to the programmed basal rates. I’m expecting it will be.

The reason for this is that I need to create a second profile for exercise with a % reduction, but if my standard program is miles off when control IQ isn’t running the show I would like to know.

I have managed to get my pump data uploaded to Glooko, but can’t see anything that shows you the control IQ rates. Does anyone know where it is?

Thanks

Naomi

Hopeful34

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
On the pump there's a B in a blue box in the top right hand corner. If you tap it, it will show you the current basal rate.
If you google 'can you see control IQ basal rate on glooko data' that explains how to see what you want I think. I'd check it out, but I'm very tired and on my way to bed, so sorry if this is wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Antje77

Nomi

On the pump there's a B in a blue box in the top right hand corner. If you tap it, it will show you the current basal rate.
If you google 'can you see control IQ basal rate on glooko data' that explains how to see what you want I think. I'd check it out, but I'm very tired and on my way to bed, so sorry if this is wrong.
Thank you. That sounds like what I want :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Hopeful34

EllieM

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
forum bugs
Just bumping this thread because I have exactly the same question. I want to see what rates control-iq is actually using so can tweak my profile accordingly....

sninge

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
A good way to see what it has been up to if you are looking to change basal sometimes ( I have 3 set up ) is to go into options, History, pump history, Basal and then you can pick your days you want and see just what your lovely little pump has been working away at in the back ground, it is amazing just how much it is making adjustments!

Reactions: EllieM