Unofficially official

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Feeling slightly smug now !!! as some of you know I don't 'do' Christmas on Christmas day, so today was my day ... Full crimbo dinner ... roast potatoes .. roast parsnips .. tons of veg inc .. leeks, peppers, collie flower, carrots, brussels, green beans, courgettes .. sage and onion stuffing, LM sausage, Yorkshire pudding .. gravy .. glass of wine .. mince pie and ice cream ... full to bursting point ... dreading the testing .. but the biggest rise was to 6.1 .... started at 4.5 .. tested 1,2 &3 hours after eating ... guess I really am in remission .. happy days ... enjoy your Christmas tomorrow ... I will be thinking of you and hoping your BS is a good as mine :)

Reactions: Prem51 and Lamont D

douglas99

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other
An excellent result.

I've had a roast dinner, a few mince pies, cadbury heroes, crisps, pate and cheese on crackers, a couple of brandies, and generally been grazing today, and as you say, absolutely stuffed, (but I have to admit, I lot less food than my pre-diabetic days would have seen several years ago), and just checked at a very agreeable 5.3.

Reactions: Prem51