Vinegar pills

manda pops

Dislikes
spiders, football, topgear
Hi has anyone who is experiencing dp tries these. I have read they are good for this. I have bought some and scared to try it. Im pregnant also but surely they wont do any harm

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
I wouldn't like to say if they'd be harmful or not, best you check first with your gp, diabetes team or pharmacist just to be sure.

manda pops

Dislikes
spiders, football, topgear
Thanks. So what time do you take your levemirs at? And a noticed you have breakfast early as you start to rise do u take a ratio fo qa for this plus extra?

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Thanks. So what time do you take your levemirs at? And a noticed you have breakfast early as you start to rise do u take a ratio fo qa for this plus extra?

I think your getting your threads mixed-up Mandy:)

I'm not on levemir and inject lantus instead, I take my dose around 6-7pm and just inject it once a day as it gives me a good 24 hour coverage.

As I said I eat breakfast around 6.30am and normally beat the DP provided I eat soon after waking, if my bg is higher then I just do what I do at every other meal-time and take a corrective dose, if my bg is in range I inject 5 units of insulin for my breakfast of porridge.