RickyCantrell

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People who cause stress and drama
Screenshot_20221112-204238.jpg
These are my last 5 reading from my freestyle libre sensor!
Today my levels have been 67% in range which for me is incredible! The last few months I have really struggled to keep my level within range.

Nicola M

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
This is my graph for the past couple of hours this morning, my blood sugars are read every 5 minutes so my last 5 readings wouldn’t vary that much :hilarious: in range for roughly 70% of the time, some days are better than others! Congrats on the great numbers!

Attachments

• 396847C8-BD4E-4CD7-B6C9-EC572ACF38BE.png
    396847C8-BD4E-4CD7-B6C9-EC572ACF38BE.png
    559.2 KB · Views: 136
Reactions: RickyCantrell

RobertJ

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
This is my graph for the past couple of hours this morning, my blood sugars are read every 5 minutes so my last 5 readings wouldn’t vary that much :hilarious: in range for roughly 70% of the time, some days are better than others! Congrats on the great numbers!

I think the general outlook from the NHS is that 70% in target (target being 3.9–10.0) is good and anything above is even better. On my Libre the time in target for the last seven days is currently 78% and the best seven-day average I've reached was 83%.

I'd like to get to 90% one day. It's been as low as 63% in recent times as well.

Reactions: Nicola M

RickyCantrell

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Really good readings! I've been struggling for the last couple of months with reading like 20 plus all day everyday

RickyCantrell

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Libre from this afternoon
What are your readings though the night and the next morning? Around 11-12PM my levels start going up and sky high by the time I wake up I take toujeo 42 unit before I go to bed

• Friendly
Reactions: DEBBIESCOTT

Nicola M

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
What are your readings though the night and the next morning? Around 11-12PM my levels start going up and sky high by the time I wake up I take toujeo 42 unit before I go to bed
Perhaps you need to do some basal testing to see if your basal insulin is enough, especially overnight. I would also talk to your diabetes team as they are always there to help. Before hybrid closed loop I would go into the 20’s every night and it made me feel very unwell.

RickyCantrell

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Perhaps you need to do some basal testing to see if your basal insulin is enough, especially overnight. I would also talk to your diabetes team as they are always there to help. Before hybrid closed loop I would go into the 20’s every night and it made me feel very unwell.
I'm currently sat outside my local hospital waiting to go in and see my diabetes nurse about it

DEBBIESCOTT

Type of diabetes
MODY
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
The other nights readings

Attachments

• C6104C23-407B-4518-A27B-5F3D1BD318EA.png
    C6104C23-407B-4518-A27B-5F3D1BD318EA.png
    332.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Friendly
Reactions: RickyCantrell