chrisbug

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Radio 1.
Hi,
Has anyone who uses Ypsopump had issues with the mylife app and Android phone? (I think IOS is also not working)
They have had an update that has rendered the app useless. (This reminds me of the Libre update fiasco).
The app just won't sync.
Combine this with the mass shortage of cannula/tubing sets from them I'm getting to the point of considering returning to my pen.
Anyone else got issues with this set up?
Cheers

baroque541

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I have exactly the same problems. I updated the app last year in March, it seemed to become very unreliable then. Bluetooth hasn't worked since between meter (Aveo) and app, despite the Ypsomed helpline diagnosing a faulty meter and sending me a new one. Bluetooth between the app and the pump stopped working for some time, eventually I cured that by turning everything off (phone, meter and pump) and reinstalling the app. That fixed it between app and pump (but not meter and app). but I still have frequent multiple error messages on the app, again needing me to turn off the app and try again to get an infusion to work.
Infusion sets and reservoirs have been impossible to get for a couple of months. The person who orders them says that Ypsomed tells him that they are out of stock - how can that be? Ypsomed actually cancelled my order one time without telling the person who orders for me - three times I have been forced to get supplies from the hospital where I attend the clinic, which depletes their emergency supplies.
If I wasn't so busy, I would spend another few mornings on the Ypsomed helpline, which is manned by helpful pleasant people - I can't face it at the moment.

vic hill

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Blimey does not fill me with confidence .. if i could i would keep my ACC -CHEK SPIRIT COMBO SELF CONTAIN and does not need a smartphone once again we are being forced down the road smart phone smart phone that like in BRISTOL YOU CAN USE CAR PARKS IF YOU GOT A SMART PHONE NO CASH NO CARD
MAD MAD me of little faith look like i to will have to go back to pen fill and the how long will go vic

Reactions: ElenaP