Yeah she said my cholesterol is 5.1 and at my age of 32 it should be lower
Dr can't tell me breakdown of my cholesterol the report didn't say he said !
Should I get it done private? Also he said my triglycerides are 2 which are top end he said bit explained no furtherOK, looks like he was trying to save money by not asking for these to be tested. Some GPs are miserable like that, and very short sighted. Next time you are due more tests, push for these to be tested. They are important, especially if the doctor tries to push statins on you.
Should I get it done private? Also he said my triglycerides are 2 which are top end he said bit explained no further
Bit how if it isn't on the system ? He said it wasn't on the report
Yes I think I will then. Thanks for the suggestion. Would you go private for to find out a cholesterol breakdown in my situation?Whether it is or it isn't on the report, those print outs will serve you well, and in my opinion are 100% essential if you are to control your health. There will be other tests on that report, too, with stuff you need to keep an eye on. You are entitles to have a print out.
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?