Haha, you could sell insulin as perfume for more than you have to pay for it in the US.Smells lovely. Clean, cooling, a little sweet, clinical, intriguing, pleasant, somewhat addictive.
Lantus SoloStar pen and NovoRapid pens+cartridges. Both the same.
Smells lovely. Clean, cooling, a little sweet, clinical, intriguing, pleasant, somewhat addictive.
Lantus SoloStar pen and NovoRapid pens+cartridges. Both the same.
I'm very familiar with the smell of WD40 (it's one of my best friends, together with duct tape and tieraps. Comes with being a sailor), but I really don't sniff even a hint of it in my insulinWD40
I'm very familiar with the smell of WD40 (it's one of my best friends, together with duct tape and tieraps. Comes with being a sailor), but I really don't sniff even a hint of it in my insulin
Sounds like a wine judge describing a vintage wine. LOL.Smells lovely. Clean, cooling, a little sweet, clinical, intriguing, pleasant, somewhat addictive.
Lantus SoloStar pen and NovoRapid pens+cartridges. Both the same.
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?