@kat, Charlie is an institution on Casualty, there was a story line a few weeks ago where they were talking about retiring him from nursing, Derek Thompson who plays Charlie is 66 years old, he looks really well and hope in is in the programme for many years to come, it just wouldn't be the same without him
Confession time ....@noblehead ......I remember charlie from many years ago .....when he worked with a great team , Megan being one of them ...
He does look very good , I never believe in age , but the person , yes he really does look good , hard to put an age on people ....
No charlie can't ever retire , he is always saving people and the organisation ....Tom and myself love our casualty also
Confession time ....@noblehead ......I remember charlie from many years ago .....when he worked with a great team , Megan being one of them ...
He does look very good , I never believe in age , but the person , yes he really does look good , hard to put an age on people ....
No charlie can't ever retire , he is always saving people and the organisation ....Tom and myself love our casualty also
Yes I remember now , Thank you @noblehead , there was a third nurse ....in that first series ...do you remember, they were a great team to watch ...
I have been trying to think of the name , what she was called in the series ....you are good at knowing their real,names ....really interesting to remember ...
Yes I remember now , Thank you @noblehead , there was a third nurse ....in that first series ...do you remember, they were a great team to watch ...
I have been trying to think of the name , what she was called in the series ....you are good at knowing their real,names ....really interesting to remember ...
TBH Kat, Causality was far better back then, as with any programme that has been around a long time they run out of ideas, still enjoy watching it but sometimes the plots are just so unbelievable.